Monday 29 July 2013

Past

Anyone who has looked at my other blog "what winds me up" will know I have issues with my past and probably moan to much about life.

I was chanting in the car today and this idea popped into my head.

When we are concerned with the past. We create family trees, we moan about how hard our past was and we often don't consider anything positive from our past. So my idea is -
To make a sort of family tree but not about family, about those people in my past who have had a positive effect on ME.

The idea came as I was being miserable and thinking about losing someone so special to me and turning what had been a truly wonderful relationship into such a bad thing when it wasn't!!!
It was positive and changed me so much. For the better stopping me doing some things that were really negative and were not helping me or anyone else.
That relationship had turned so much negativity into a positive thing. Stopped me treating others really badly and started the repair of my mind that had been needed for so many years.

So now I am not going to focus on missing my best friend. I'm going to concentrate on the many many positive they did for me!!! Turning the negative of losing that real friend into a kind of positive thing.

I just hope that at some point they will be able to do a similar thing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment